Avoid applying excessively thick coats as running or sagging may occur.
Whether its giving the dog's kennel a second lease on life or rejuvenating door trims, Pascol Water Based Enamel Paints are perfect for projects big and small.
Pascol Premium water based enamels are designed for interior and exterior surfaces such as trim, woodwork, suitably primed metal and general wall surfaces. Available in a range of specially formulated rich and vibrant colours to achieve that brilliant, stand out finish.
Benefits of using water based enamels:
- As tough and durable as traditional oil based enamels
- For doors & trims, furniture, small details or objects
- For interior and exterior use
- Low odour, non yellowing and fast drying
- Resists chipping and cracking
- Better for the environment
- Easy to clean up with water
KEY: G = gloss | F = flat | S = satin
- Cherry Red G
- Hunter Green G
- Bumble Bee Yellow G
- Royal Blue G
- Black G.S.F
- White G.S.F
- Java Brown G
- Mocha Brown G
- Almond G
Painting Tips for Great Results
- Apply Pascol Premium water based Primer sealer undercoat. For best results lightly sand with 240 or finer abrasive paper after undercoating.
- Avoid applying excessively thick coats as running or sagging may occur. Splashes should be removed immediately with a dampened cloth.
- Spread the paint quickly to an even film over a small section, laying off lightly into freshly painted sections.
- Use a 25 - 50mm quality synthetic brush.